Wedding photographers are really awesome individuals.
I’d wish to think so because we have been documenting special moments for many couples since 2003.
Wedding photographers help keep time on your special day so things don’t run too late. we have a tendency to solve problems on your massive day that nobody else can, like how to pin a buttonhole to your jacket for instance. Wedding photographers work tirelessly for hours non-stop. the best ones know how to avoid awkward poses and give you authentic candid moments. And above all else, wedding photographers give you one thing to remember your wedding day by.
- Do years of experience matter?
- Does hiring an award-winning professional photographer promise you with the best wedding photography or style of photography?
- Does AIPP/WPPI accreditation matter on this important day of yours?
How to avoid hiring the wrong Sydney wedding photographerHere is are frew quick tips to help you avoid hiring the wrong wedding photographer:
- First explore their portfolio and identify things that you simply like (emotions captured, use of lighting, editing style, angles etc.). List them down.
- Ask the wedding photographer for their availability.
- Ask to check some further samples of weddings that are like your wedding plans (e.g., similar location, same time of day, same season/weather, similar traditions).
- If you like what you see, arrange for a telephone or meet up face to face.
- Ask the wedding photographer these 5 questions.
- Hire the one that meets all your requirement bracket (pricing, personality, portfolio, contractual terms).
Best female weddings photographers in Sydney AustraliaThere are definitely advantages to having a female lead wedding photographer. First and Most Important one is that religious requirement, this happens particularly in Muslim tradition with female weddings. Secondly for most women, having a female photographer in the room while they’re getting dressed is probably much more comfortable than having a male present. As a result, the resulting images may be more natural rather than forced. Outside of the changing room, a female wedding photographer tends to be more attentive to when the bride’s dress is out of place or when a bride’s hair needs fixing. For the longest time, wedding photography was dominated by males and I am proud to recommend so many incredible female wedding photographers available across Sydney Australia. Here are 10 of the very best in our opinion.
- Ann Marie Yuen Photography
- Anna Turner (Capture Mag Emerging Wedding Photographer Finalist)
- Cassandra Ladru Photography
- Girl In The White Dress
- Lara Hotz
- Linda Truong Photography
- Nicole Bodle
- Samantha Heather
- Sonja Cenic Photography (Capture Magazine Top 20 Emerging Wedding Photographer)
- Nina Claire Photography
Best male wedding photographers in Sydney Australia
- At Dusk
- Callan Robinson Photography
- Dan Cartwright Photography
- Hilary Cam Photography
- Vincent Lai
- Daniel Griffith
- Justin Aaron Photography
- Olguin Photography
- Oliver Smith Photo
- Ozphotovideo Studio
5 Top photography teamsOften husband and wife teams (but not always), sometimes having a team is better than a solo photographer (especially for long wedding days or large cultural weddings). So here are the 5 best photography teams for your wedding.
- JS Photography
- Peper Image
- Ozphotovideo Studio